As we continue our growth with an extremely busy 2021/2022, we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join us in delivering exciting communications for some of the UK’s biggest energy developers.
We are looking for someone to fill the role of Senior Account Manager focused mainly on our energy, infrastructure and development projects.
Whilst we’re moving back to a state of normality, things have changed significantly over the last few years, so we’re pleased to be able to offer a flexible role, one that can suit a range of circumstances, working hours, lifestyle aspirations and family commitments.
Pay, working hours and benefits are very competitive and flexible, dependant on experience – we seek to tailor each role to the successful applicant’s background and situation.
We have a number of important energy projects projects in Wales and the South West, so we’d be interested to hear from anyone with experience in this area, but this is by no means essential.
We’re keen to hear from enthusiastic applicants from a range of backgrounds. You will need to have an interest in politics, policy or project management, as well a clear desire to go above and beyond to deliver value to our clients in the energy, infrastructure and development sectors.
We’re looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- An understanding of politics and/or the planning process
- Experience in delivering accurate, timely work
- A high standard of professional conduct
- Self-motivated worker, with initiative and attention to detail
- Well organised, with a logical approach to managing information, files and data
- A university degree in a relevant subject
- Knowledge of the planning/NSIP/DNS regimes across the UK
- A driving licence (desirable)
We are a growing company with big aspirations, so an entrepreneurial spirit will also be a valued attribute of any applicant.
This role would suit an existing Senior Account Manager in a similar field, or an aspiring Account Manager looking to take the next step.
This is an opportunity for a proven communications professional, ideally with experience working in energy and infrastructure, or the built environment generally, who is keen to take their career to the next level.
We are a relatively young agency, meaning that there is significant opportunity to take on additional responsibilities and the potential for progression is very good, given the streamlined nature of the existing team. Any new role with Thirty4/7 at this stage has the opportunity to shape the growth of the company – we’re always on the lookout for new ideas and input.
The Senior Account Manager role provides a unique opportunity to be part of Thirty4/7’s dynamic team working together to deliver consultation and stakeholder engagement in support of energy and infrastructure projects. The key aspects of the job specification are as follows: Managing existing projects
- Managing day-to-day client liaison; stakeholder management; directing the production of communication materials (print and digital); consultation analysis and reporting.
- Being the senior Thirty4/7 Communications representative at client meetings, stakeholder briefings and consultation events.
- Supported by Directors, leading on the delivery of stakeholder engagement and consultation strategies on energy and infrastructure schemes.
- Working with Directors to design these stakeholder engagement, consultation and PR strategies and activities, based on a sound understanding of the local political and community context.
- Managing project finance, budgets and suppliers.
Developing new business growth
- Working with the Directors to create and implement a Business Growth Plan to grow Thirty4/7’s client base and revenue.
- Identifying opportunities and managing relationships with existing clients to grow revenue and cross-sell and up-sell.
- Managing proposal documents and pitches for potential client projects.
- Attending networking and industry events – growing our network and name recognition.
- Staying well informed about new trends and best practice in consultation and engagement, planning policy and regeneration issues, in order to grow our reputation as experts in these areas.
In addition to this and the usual top spec laptop, pension/employer contributions, etc, we offer the following perks:
- Competitive salary – £30,000 to £40,000 dependent on experience
- 30 days holiday each year (including bank holidays), with the opportunity to purchase further weeks’ worth of holiday.
- Healthcare and Wellbeing: Access to Pirkx – Discounted Private Health Cover, Telephone and online GP, access to mental and emotional support counsellor, discounted eyecare, cancer cover insurance, newborn help, nutritional advice and virtual gym classes/discounted gym membership, plus shopping savings, discounts, offers and more.
- New business financial reward system – rewarding an entrepreneurial spirit with an opportunity to significantly supplement base salary
We’re a tight knit team and work/life balance is extremely important – everyone trusts each other to deliver the work required – how its delivered is down to the individual – we have rough working days, but everyone is free to set their own specific working hours, so long as work is delivered on time, to the highest quality and internal/external meetings are attended.
We are a specialist communications consultancy operating in the development, energy and infrastructure sectors. We support our clients to deliver effective, robust and compliant communications and political engagement strategies across the UK. We’re a small but growing agency, formed in 2018. We’re excited to be bringing new team members on board as we continue to deliver high quality service for our growing client roster, which includes international energy and infrastructure developers, a national retailer, and plc housebuilders to name a few.
We are conscious of our environmental footprint and have committed to becoming a net zero company through offsetting our emissions with tree planting. Find out more here.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
How to apply
If you’re interested in applying, send a CV and cover letter to: [email protected].